What are cookies
Cookies help, for example:
- the correct functionality of our site to complete the purchase process with the least possible difficulty;
- remembering our customers' credentials so they do not have to enter each time;
- In determining which sites and features the visitors use most often; based on this, we can best adjust our offer to your requirements;
- help us to see which ads most often view visitors, so that they do not always see the same ad when they browse the site, or show ads for items they are not interested in.
You can find more general information about cookies here, for example.
Which cookies we use
The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies" that are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser and persistent cookies for a long time remaining on your device for a long time or until you manually delete them leaving cookies on your device depends on your cookie settings and settings for your browser.)
In terms of the functionality that each cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into:
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels;
- tracking, which, combined with conversions, help analyze the performance of different sales channels;
- remarketing that we use to personalize your ad content and target it correctly;
- analytical, that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it;
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about pages browsed by visitors on our site may be displayed to an advertising agency in order to better customize the display of internet advertising on your websites. However, using this information, you can not identify yourself.
Usege of cookies can be set up using your internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. You can reject all cookies usage in your web browser or set it up only for certain cookies.
You can find information about browsers and how to set cookies preferences on the following websites:
An effective tool for managing cookies is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
By using this site you agree to this processing of cookies.