The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Blažek Glass s.r.o., Olbrachtova 600/3, 290 01 Poděbrady, Czechia (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate Reason and Purpose of Processing Personal Data
There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
The legal reason and purpose of processing your personal information is broken down below in the table below:
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Source of data||Processors|
|Performance of the contract||Reply to message sent via contact form||Contact details of clients||Contact form, e-mail communication||Subcontractors, mailing services|
|Legitimate interest||Providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters)||Contact details of clients||Order information||Mailing services, subcontractors|
|Legitimate interest||Common Traffic Analysis, Server Error Detection, and Fraud Prevention and Server Attacks||Pseudoanonymized Registered User IDs like UserID, IP Addresses||Moving a user to the site, registering and creating anonymized user ID, displaying an error page||Google Analytics, web hosting services|
|Consent||Marketing and website promotion||Emails, potential customer names, IP addresses, and other technical identifiers||Newsletter form||Web hosting company and e-mail distribution services|
Retention Time of Data
The administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked if the personal data are processed by consent.
At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors)
The recipients of personal data are persons:
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing services related to the operation of the website,
- providing marketing services.
An administrator intends to pass personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing and cloud services.
Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to repair personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or, where applicable, the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR.
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article 1 (2) of these Terms.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular by using locks, passwords, and antivirus programs.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.